Photo Dry Erase Boards
Photo Dry Erase Boards
Stand in front of our green screen, our photographer takes your picture, processes and prints it to special paper, that paper is then heated making the ink a permanent, durable and long lasting part of a dry erase board.
Your custom information, website, social media info, logo or literally ANYTHING can also be included.
From start to finish the whole process takes less than 5 minutes.
Long lasting, highly valued and appreciated, this high perceived value product will make your students, employees or guests salivate with desire and giggle with glee when they take home their own customized dry erase board.
Let students choose from dozens of styles and add your logo in the bottom corner, or create something special just for your event. The options are limitless.
Get in front of the green screen, get your picture taken and moments later it’s printed in beautiful glossy color on a dry erase board. Use it for notes, a calendar, goals or anything at all. But rest assured, it’ll be used.
Every Photo Dry Erase Board Event Includes:
- Photographer and Assistant to sublimate the boards.
- Plenty of supplies so we never run out
- Highest quality materials and equipment
- Customization of your photo overlays to include logos, dates, event info and more.
Available Options & Upgrades
- Additional hours
- Second crew to DOUBLE our productivity
- Add Pucker Powder, Popcorn Machine, Mini Golf, Cannonball Airblaster or many of our other events that require minimum monitoring, or that can be run by volunteers.
- Add these events and save! See options at ToGoEvents.com or contact us for details.
Fun Fotos To Go is a proud part of the To Go Events family and through that site can offer a number of entertainment options beyond what we offer here.
We are represented in the COLLEGE MARKET exclusively by Everything But the Mime. 9 time winner of “Agency of the Year” by the APCA! Contact them at 407-856-2412 or visit them online.
Fun Fotos To Go was the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities National Award Winner for 2019 Novelty Function of the Year.
We participate in Block Booking through APCA at all conferences
- Please let us know the event is outdoors before we give a price quote as events are always quoted with indoor pricing.
- Note that all outdoor events are scheduled at the customer’s risk – so we strongly recommend that you have a backup plan.
- To Go Events/Fun Fotos To Go will always maintain the right to refuse to set up outdoors if there is a safety issue because of weather.
- If set up outdoors a 10×20 tent should be provided as shelter for the computer, printer and other electronics that can be affected by heat, wind and moisture.
- Tents outdoors should have sidewalls available to protect from wind.
- Outdoor events may cause inconsistencies in print quality because of moisture, heat etc. We always recommend being indoors.
- Of course! That’s a big part of the fun. Every dry erase board is branded to your event, the sponsor and the theme. We cater to your specific needs.
- We can add logos, custom colors, clip art and more.
- Choices of layout include calendars, to do list, notes, goals and more.
Left to our own devices we let guests choose from over a dozen background choices and add your logo to those.
If you prefer, we can custom create one just for you, or use artwork that you provide to us.
- All events are booked by the hour.
- Within a 60 minute drive of Austin there is a 2 hour minimum.
- Beyond 61 miles there is a 4 hour minimum
- We are working on that. We’ll let you know soon.
- Our experience shows that for dry erase boards specifically, taking the photo at the event works best.
- Both options are available. But they use different technologies and programs, so they can’t both be done at the same event. You’ll need to choose before the event.
- Most events use photos taken at the event as it is much faster and we can produce more mugs.
- And we also have the option of students sending in their “favorite photo” and having that printed on a mug. This option has limitations of availability as it is a highly technical process and the staff that know how to do that quickly and seamlessly are limited as they’re also our busiest guys. We’ll also need a strong cell signal and a solid connection to your wifi to be provided.
- That’s a great question!Sublimation is the process used to make our street signs, mugs, license plates, cell phone cases and other permanent items we offer.We print with a special ink, on a special printer (that uses no heat), onto a special paper (that allows the ink to sit on top of it with minimal absorption), then affix the print to the substrate (that’s what the unfinished product is called) and apply heat and pressure. When heat and pressure are applied that’s when the chemical reaction takes place. The ink is turned into a gas that permanently bonds with the special treatment on the substrate (yes, it has to be something special, we can’t press onto just anything) and it becomes, at a molecular level, a part of the substrate. It’s water, ink and weather resistant. And the results are beautiful!
- 3 – 6 or 8 foot sturdy banquet tables
- 10’x 20′ space
- 2 electrical outlets, preferably on separate circuits
- 90 minutes to load in (all tables etc should be ready when we arrive so we can start on time).
- 2 chairs (chairs on wheels are a bonus!)
- Access to water to fill jugs to cool mugs, a mop closet is perfect, bathroom sink can work, but access to a janitor sink is easier and faster.
- Trash Can